Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dia Dos

Today was a great day! Everyone here has been telling me it takes at least a week to get use to the slower pace and the relaxation down here. I have been waking up anxious like there is a lot of stuff for me to do, when in reality the only thing I really need to do is enjoy life. It's so easy for us to take life for granted in such a busy fast paced environment, even when we take vacation we come back needing a vacation.Down here time is of no importance. I am very blessed to have this opportunity to completely be at ease and find such a high vibration in San Clemente. My wish is for you to find peace in reading these posts.

My dad and I walked along la playa (the beach) this morning. The sand isn't fluffy like most beaches, it is very compact, thus walking/running/playing soccer isn't too hard! There are so many whole sand dollars here, its unbelievable. I picked up 5 the other day and saw many more. We met the neighborhood dogs...a couple of boxers and some other mixed breeds. They followed us down the beach and then they sometimes come onto the property at night trying to scrounge up any scraps they can get. I am going to get some doggie treats next time we go into town and train them! haha

The weather here is perfecto! It is in the mid 70's to 80's in the day and then at night it gets in the low 70's with a light breeze. The seasons are backwards here so right now it is almost winter time. There has been a lot of cloud coverage, but that doesn't stop anyone from getting a tan.

This weekend the hotel is having an 80 person wedding. I am really excited to see how it all goes! The hotel is shut down and the apartmentos aka the condos are rented out to familia of the wedding. All of the staff and owners are really busy running around doing last minute things.

On Monday I will be having my first Spanish lesson and tomorrow I think we are going to have dinner at Gabriel's the crazy Italian pizza man.


Buenos Noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment